The Doro PhoneEasy 311c has big black buttons which contrast with the white casing of the unit enabling accurate and easy dialling. Use the 13 memory buttons to store your most frequently dialled numbers to ensure you can reach those contacts quickly and easily. This phone is hearing aid compatible and you can choose from 10 ring tone melodies and easily adjust the volume settings. Can be used either on a flat surface like a desk or table or mounted on a wall using the wall mounting kit included.
Important: stored numbers will be lost if your telephone is disconnected from the wall (PTT) socket.
Functions and features:
- big black buttons with large white numbers for easy dialling
- last number redial; will not work if the you dialled the last number using one of the memory buttons
- mute; enables you to speak privately to someone else in the room without your caller overhearing
- recall; use with special services such as Call Waiting or transferring external calls in an office setting to another extension within a private switchboard
- hearing aid compatible; select the T mode on your hearing aid to enable this feature
- loud clear sound and visual ring indicator
- choose from 10 ring tone settings; melody off, or three different melodies at either low, medium or high volume
- memory function; numbers can be up to 21 digits long. Three one-touch memory buttons and 10 two-touch memory buttons.
Downloadable product instructions:
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.
- Additional Information