Dosett Maxi weekly pill organiserDH426
Spoonful of sugar not included … Are you on first name terms with your pharmacist? Do you fight with your GP’s repeat prescription system at least three times a year? If your medication is any more complicated than “Take one tablet at bedtime”, you’ll want to meet the Dosett Maxi …
This weekly pill organiser has 28 compartments, four time slots for each day of the week to help you take your medicines correctly and at the right time. The organiser is labelled in print with the day and times of when tablets are to be taken: 7am-9am; 11am-1pm; 4pm-6pm; 8pm-10pm. Each day and each compartment is also marked with braille.
- Suitable for capsule tablets which are to be swallowed (not liquids).
- 28 compartments with print and braille labels.
- Seven days with four time slots.
- Child lock.
- Size: 20.5 × 14 × 3 cm (8.1 × 5.5 × 1.2 inches).
- The child safety lock is designed to delay access by small children by locking all the sliding lids. The lock does not make this pill organiser completely child-proof.
- Handwash in lukewarm water.
- Non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.
- Format Braille, Print