Dycem non-slip jar opener, blueDK76U
This jar opener is made from non-toxic, non-sticky, latex-free, anti-microbial and long-lasting Dycem to increase your grip on stubborn jars.
Ideal if you have arthritis, a weakened grip, decreased hand sensation or upper extremity weakness.
Dome-shaped and designed with unique grip bars, it fits comfortably in the palm of your hand and provides a tight grip for lids and jars of all sizes, so you can open any jar more easily.
Use with one of our Dycem non-slip mats (DK63Y, DK81 DK33U, DK33Y) so you only have to grip with one hand; or use to open stiff door knobs, medicine bottles and difficult wine bottles. Also good for turning taps and Yale door locks, and undoing light fittings.
- Effective and easy to use when opening tight food jars.
- Fits all sizes of jars and ensures a good seal when closing.
- Soft and malleable for added comfort.
- Easy to clean.
- Antimicrobial, preventing the growth of bacteria.
- Colour: Blue.
- Size: 11.8cm diameter × 4cm deep.
- Weight: 48g (1.7oz).
- Not suitable for dishwasher use. Wipe-clean only.
- Non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty, or unopened and returned within 14 days in a sellable condition.
- Colour Blue
- Kitchen product features Non-slip
Downloadable product instructions