The Elipse eyeshield is a stylish optical frame alternative to the traditional wrap-around eyeshield. Perfect for wearing indoors or under flourescent lighting in the workplace. Supplied with a black hard glasses case and microfibre cleaning cloth, both display RNIB's logo in white text.
Fitted with a green filter (19 per cent)
- The green filter is designed to help manage and soothe light sensitive migraine, reduce headache intensity and duration. The lenses absorb the specific wavelengths of light that have been identified by migraine headache researchers to cause migraine symptoms and sensitivity in migraine sufferers.
- Suggested for most eye conditions where other high contrast filters seem too bright.
- A good alternative to regular grey coloured filters, they give more definition and protection due to having good blue light absorption.
- Suitable for high degrees of light sensitivity or for use in bright situations.
- Percentage listed is the amount of visible light transmitted through each lens. Blocks UVA/B and blue light and provides 100% protection.
- Across the front of the eyeshield, the width of the frame is 13.5cm (5.3 inches).
- Lens frame height is 4.7cm (1.85 inches).
Downloadable product instructions
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.