Emporia Comfort mobile phoneHM86
Designed with simplicity in mind, the Emporia V66 Comfort is an elegant clamshell mobile phone with accessible features. It has a large 2.4 inch screen, large text and excellent contrast, both on the display and the backlit keypad. The talking keys speak the numbers as you input them and with three direct memory buttons you can quickly dial your most-used numbers. The phone is supplied with a specially developed easy-use micro-USB charger and charging cradle.
Display text size can be set at 'small' (17pt) or 'big' (26pt). Please note: these are maximum sizes for each display setting, text size will vary depending on the amount of information being displayed on the screen.
To maximise everything on the display, it is important to choose 'big' in Display set-up when setting up the phone. Please note that menu buttons on the display are 15pt (size cannot be changed).
- Easy-to-use 2G clamshell mobile phone with dual display and two mega-pixel camera.
- Extra large, illuminated buttons with excellent pressure point.
- Emporia emergency call function.
- Large 2.4-inch screen with easy-to-read font.
- Loud and clear sounds, suitable for the hard of hearing – HAC: M4 / T4.
- Three speed dial keys (M1-M3).
- Voice announcement function.
- Simpler text input using predictive text.
- Stand-by up to 350 hours.
- Talk-time up to 480 minutes.
- Li-ion, 3.8 V / 1020 mAh.
- Dualband GSM 900/1800.
- Screen: 2.4 inch TFT.
- Dimensions: 106 × 51 × 18 mm.
- Weight: 92g.
- Camera: 2MP
- Bluetooth 3.0 + HSP, HFP, PBAP.
- Micro-SD Card Slot (up to 8 GB).
- SIM card type: Mini SIM
- This phone is a 2G-only model and not compatible with network THREE, which only works on 3G, or the MVNOs (mobile virtual network operators) that THREE supports – Smarty, ID, Freedompop, and Cntrl Mobile.
- This phone has accessibility features, such as large, high-contrast text and talking keypad buttons. We recommend speaking to our Technology Support team before purchasing to ensure this mobile phone is suitable for your needs.
RNIB Technology Support
For information or advice on technology that will be suitable for your needs, please contact our team on 0303 123 9999 and speak to one of our advisors within the Sight Loss Advice Service.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
SKU Code: HM86-G
- Phone features Bluetooth, Camera, Emergency call function, Memory buttons, Suitable for hard of hearing, Talking
- Colour option Grey
- Phone type Clamshell
Downloadable product instructions
- Print instructions for HM86-G (DOCX)
- Braille instructions for HM86-G (BRF)
- Audio instruction for HM86-G (ZIP)
Hardcopy product instructions
- When ordering via our Helpline, please note that instruction codes HM86P, HM86B and HM86CD covers the Emporia Comfort phones with product codes HM86-U and HM86-G.