This booklet lists our top 14 selling products across lighting, kitchen equipment, health and wellbeing, labelling solutions, clocks and watches, stationery, out and about and reading.
- Good lighting can make any task easier, choose from floor lamps to magnifying lights and portable lights.
- We've kitchen gadgets to help whip up the perfect Victoria sponge or just make a cup of tea.
- Look after yourself with our range of healthcare products. Keep on top of medication routines, make sure your hair is just the way you want or check your weight.
- We’ve got many years’ experience providing essential products to help you identify items around your home. Choose the mix of solutions that best suits you.
- Whether you’re catching the bus, going on a hot date or heading to the dentist, we’ll do our bit to keep you on time with our range of clocks and watches.
- From easy-to-see lined notepaper and bold writing pens to large print and braille diaries, calendars and address books, we’ve a range of products to help keep you organised.
- We offer a full range of canes – long canes, guide canes and symbol canes – as well as a range of eyeshields, which reduce glare and provide UV protection.
Sign up for free updates
Be one of the first to hear about our new product launches and special offers by subscribing to New Product Guide. Call the Helpline on 0303 123 9999 to sign up for the braille, audio, large print or email formats or sign up online.
Print booklet specification:
- A5 leaflet
- 16-point body text
- 12 pages.
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.