This modern, extra loud, vibrating, easy-to-see alarm clock also incorporates a USB port for you to charge a smart phone or other device. The extra loud alarm is 90dB with a flashing strobe, LED light and vibrating shaker pad; with a choice of options, this clock is certain to wake you up. It has a large LED 4.3 x 2 inch screen with red digits on a black background in extra large font.
This clock has 4 alarm combinations:
- Audible alarm with flashing strobe light and vibrating shaker
- Audible alarm with vibrating shaker
- Vibrating shaker with flashing strobe light
- Vibrating shaker only
This clock allows you to adjust the tone control, adjust the brightness across low to high and you can also choose to between 12 and 24 hour clock.
- Easy-to-see and extra loud alarm clock with vibrating pad
- Extra loud (90 dB) alarm
- Duration of alarm: 1 hour, unless manually stopped
- Red digits on black background for high contrast
- LED screen with adjustable dimmer switch: (HI/MED/LOW)
- Adjustable tone control
- Vibrating pad option included
- Built-in LED visual alarm indicator (strobe light)
- 12 or 24 hour clock display options
- CR2032 battery back up option (not included)
- W109mm x 51mm (4.3” x 2”) LED screen
- Font size: H51mm x W23mm (2” x 0.9”)
- Size: H95 x L180 x W56
- Weight: 273g (9.6 oz)
- 24 month warranty
- For downloadable instructions, please use this link Product Instructions (Word doc )
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.