This doorbell is designed to raise awareness of the doorbell to multiple sensory impairments, including sight and hearing. Comprising of a flashing, mains powered chime unit, portable vibrating pager and water resistant bell push you can be made aware of the doorbell via vibration, amplified sound and through flashing.
With no wiring and pre-paired, the system is easy to install and has a range of up to 250metres (820 feet) in an open area, or 30-150metres (98 feet to 492 feet) in a typical home. You can choose from 4 volume levels and one of 52 melodies.
Sighted assistance may be required
- Loud, flashing doorbell with vibrating pager
- Adjustable volume and 52 selectable melodies
- Flashing plug-in unit
- Vibrating pagers with optional belt clip
- Range indoors: 30-150metres
- Volume: 65 - 110dB
- 2 x AAA batteries required for the pager (not included, product code BAT03)
- Pager size: H60 x L90 x W17mm (2.4” x 3.6” x 0.7”)
- Doorbell size: H40 x L70 x W18mm (1.6” x 2.8” x 0.7”)
- Transmitter (plug-in unit): H85 x L80 x W60mm (3.5” x 3.2” x 2.4”)
- Weight: 193g (14oz)
- 12 month warranty
Items included in product
- Flashing, chime unit with integral 3-pin plug
- Portable vibrating pager (includes integral belt clip)
- Bell push (23A 12V battery pre-inserted)
- 3M padded sticker (for doorbell)
- 2 wall plugs and screws
- For downloadable instructions, please use this link Product Instructions (Word doc )
- Please note: There is a battery tab that must be removed from the bell push. This will activate the battery.
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.