An extremely versatile, high quality, pressure sensitive non-slip fabric roll. Ideally sized to protect surfaces, and prevent items moving all around the home, car, motor home, caravan, garage, boat and at work.
The non-slip fabric is tough, durable, and will not rip, tear or fray due to the underlying structure constructed of an open weave, made from 100% polyester mesh. This allows air to circulate and any moisture or spilt liquid to drain straight through, while still providing a non-slip surface. Safely use around the home knowing the fabric is latex and rubber free; not containing any of the toxins usually associated with PVC plastics.
- Colour: Blue
- Secure, non adhesive, anti-slip fabric (even when wet)
- Safe on all surfaces, including Polyurethane paint or varnish
- Food grade accredited fabric: it will not taint or affect the taste or appearance of the food
- Toxin free and non allergenic Non-allergenic: Latex and rubber free
- Fire Retardant and UV stable
- Biodegradable: where specific recycling facilities exist
- Machine washable at 40 degrees (minimum) wash. Dry naturally only.
- Easy to cut & sew
- Size: 305mm x 1830mm (12 x 72 x 0.1 inches)
Please note: Due to hygiene reasons this product is non-returnable unless faulty.
- Do not put items straight from a hot heat source onto the fabric.
- Please see instructions for a full list of special warnings. For downloadable instructions, please use this link Product Instructions (Word doc )
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.