This multi-angle desk/table light allows you to change the colour of the bulb to three different settings:
- 2700k: warm orange light which offers low contrast and lowest glare and is ideal for people who are extremely sensitive to bright white light.
- 4000k: white light offers medium contrast and low glare.
- 6500k: bright white lightoffers high contrast and medium glare, ideal for people who are not sensitive to bright white light.
Within each of these settings there is the option to adjust the light level from 30% to 100% of maximum power.
The light is fitted with high power Daylight LED’s that will last the lifetime of the light. Daylight LEDs provide high contrast and accurate colour matching, making it easier and less tiring to read, work and see detail clearly.
This lamp offers a fully adjustable arm, multi-angle head and table clamp fitting. The operating buttons are located on the light head.
- Fitted with 40 energy efficient Daylight LED’s
- Dimensions: 240mm x 570mm x 750mm
- Super long arm reach of 100cm
- Shade length: 36cm
- Weight: 1.9kg
- Table clamp fitting
- Total amount of light projected in Lumens: 442 lm (2700°K), 486 lm (4000°K), 463 lm (6500°K)
- Total amount of light in Lux at 15cm: 7330 lx (2700°K), 7850 lx (4000°K), 7740 lx (6500°K)
Please note: The unit contains no user serviceable parts - Do not attempt to dismantle.
- For downloadable instructions, please use this link Product Instructions (Word doc )
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.