This machine washable non-slip bath mat is cushioned for extra comfort, helping to relieve any foot pressure sensitivity. The generous size of this blue bath mat provides a large non-slip surface area.
- Built-in hook, excellent drainage and quick drying.
- Antimicrobial properties mean that bacteria and mould growth are inhibited; uses Silver Technology.
- Non-allergenic: rubber and latex-free.
- Strong suction cups; meets British Standards for level one slip resistance.
- Size: 430 x 900mm (16.93" x 35.43").
- Please read the product instructions for full details of fitting and caring for your bath mat.
Caring for your bath mat:
- machine washable at 40 degrees
- dry naturally only.
Not suitable for showers or baths with uneven, non-slip surfaces, or where the surface has raised contours. This is because the suckers may not be able to fully adhere to the surface which could cause an accident due to the mat slipping.
- StayPut non-slip shower mat (DH369).
Returns and warranty:
- 12 months warranty; non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty or unopened with seals intact.
Please note: Due to hygiene reasons this product is non-returnable unless faulty.
- Not suitable for showers or baths with uneven, non-slip surfaces, or where the surface has raised contours. This is because the suckers may not be able to fully adhere to the surface which could cause the mat to slip, causing injury.
- Please see instructions for a full list of special warnings.
Standard delivery times
For items we keep in stock at our warehouse, we make every effort to deliver your order within five working days. However if you've not received your goods within seven working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you.
Covid-19 measures: our warehouse and special order suppliers are still operating and dispatching orders at this time. However, please be aware that Royal Mail and couriers are under increased pressure and their delivery timescales may be extended. Your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. We will pass on your contact information to be able to deliver the product effectively. Whilst delivery is usually within seven days, it may take up to six weeks.
Articles for the Blind scheme
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under Royal Mail's "Articles for the Blind" scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. Therefore we have to use alternative delivery methods, such as courier and Royal Mail services, for higher value orders.
Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a "dispatch note" with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within seven working days of receiving the order) about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.
- Additional Information