The Concerto 2 FM/DAB radio is an advanced and comprehensive piece of audio equipment. Key features include facilities to play audio files from tapes, CDs, SD cards and USB memory sticks, automatic bookmarking to remember the last played position and you can set 10 stations (5DAB and 5FM), so you are ready to go at the touch of a button once set.
Charcoal in colour with contrasting yellow controls to help those with residual vision, the controls have raised tactile symbols for further ease of use.
- Easy to see radio and media player
- High contrast buttons with raised tactile symbols
- large easy to read LCD display with zoom function
- CD, USB & SD bookmark facility - DAB/FM RDS wavebands
- MP3/WMA playback via CD, USB and SD card
- Supports Daisy formats
- Can set up to 10 radio stations (five DAB and five FM)
- Headphone socket for private listening
- Built in microphone to record from the radio
- Mains or battery operated (batteries not included)
- Made by Roberts, provided by British Wireless for the Blind Fund
- Size: H155 x L420 x W265mm (6” x 16.5” x 10.4”)
- Weight: 3.3kg (7.3lbs)
- 12 month warranty
Please note: This item cannot be sold outside of the UK
- For downloadable instructions, please use this link Product Instructions (Word doc )
- Please note: 8 x LR14 batteries required if battery power desired, product code BAT09.
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.