Designed to protect your hands when handling hot items, this pair of gloves is heat resistant up to 350 degrees celsius. Made using a duplex knitted structure each glove has two layers, like a glove within a glove; the inner glove controls the fit and comfort while the outer glove absorbs the heat. They offer additional protection over the wrist whilst leaving fingers free to move for a more secure grip.
Soft, non-allergenic and suitable for left and right handed users, these gloves are designed for flexibility and comfort. When they get dirty, simply machine wash and hang to dry naturally to prolong their life.
These gloves are available with either a long sleeve, product code DK162, or a mid-length sleeve, product code DK163. One pair - medium to large size.
- Heat resistant pair of gloves
- Resistant up to 350 degrees celsius
- One pair: medium to large size
- Protects hands as well as wrists
- Leave fingers free to move for secure grip
- Designed to be a generous, loose fit for flexibility
- Suitable for left and right handed use
- Machine washable at 40 degrees celsius cotton cycle (dry naturally)
- Available with full or mid-length sleeve (please see related products below)
- Size: L39cm (finger tip to cuff) x W170 x 6mm either side of hand (15.35" x 6.69" x 0.24")
- Weight: 275g (9.7oz)
- 12 months warranty
- Not for use above 350 degrees dry contact heat, or when wet or soiled.
- Not suitable as protection against steam or hot liquid spillage.
- Wash regularly to prevent build-up of fatty deposits, which if left could give the effect of hot spots.
- Always keep the gloves clean. Any build up or contamination can affect the glove’s performance.
- Use your regular washing agent; do not use bleach. Dry naturally.
Downloadable product instructions:
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.
- Additional Information