This small yellow non-slip chopping board has three raised edges to prevent your food from sliding off the board during preparation, while the non-slip ring on the base ensures that the board doesn't slide on your work surface. Supplied with a four-pronged food holder that attaches to the board; allowing you to securely place food items for confident chopping and slicing.
- Suitable for use with foods such as soft fruit and vegetables, cheese and bread.
- Four-pronged section for further stability when cutting or spreading; easy to attach and remove.
- Right- and left-handed use.
- Suitable for people with limited dexterity.
- Size: L220 x W170 x H5mm (8.66" x 6.69" x 1.97").
- Weight: 395g (0.87lbs).
Caring for your chopping board:
- not suitable for use on a stove, in an oven or a microwave
- not suitable for hard foods such as onion or potato.
- Non-slip chopping board with raised edges, red (DK155R)
- Non-slip chopping board with raised edges, white (DK155W)
Returns and warranty:
- 24 months warranty; non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty or unopened with seal intact
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.
- Additional Information