Ideal to use beside a chair or table to improve the amount of light while you are reading or carrying out different tasks.
Sturdy, weighted base (4.5kg) prevents the light from toppling over.
Safety features include anti-trip cable holders and low heat shade.
Supplied with a 15 watt daylight™ LED bulb, lifespan is 15,000 hours. Tungsten bulb equivalent is 100W. The bright LED emits true daylight with 6,000K and uses approxiately 80 percent less energy compared to an incandescent bulb.
Daylight product code: D31067
- Dimensions: 146 x 25 x 54cm (57.5 x 9.8 x 21.3 inches), maximum reach 46cm (18.1 inches)
- Light is 146cm (57.5 inches) tall
- Maximum height: 155cm (61 inches)
- Mains-operated, cable length is 2m (78.7 inches)
- Anti-trip cable holder
- Large wing nut for easy height adjustment
- Height adjustable from 110cm to 155cm (43.3 to 61 inches)
- Low-heat shade
- Replacement bulb: DH425ES
- Two-year guarantee
Why is daylight™ so good for you?
- Comfort: With full spectrum daylight™ technology, your eyes will still be fresh at the end of the day! Reducing eye-strain avoids headaches and red-eyes.
- Low heat: Even if you touch the shade or tube of this lamp by accident, you will be safe. All daylight™ bulbs and tubes use the daylight™ low heat technology for ultimate comfort and safety.
- Energy saving: All daylight™ bulbs and tubes use 80 percent less energy and last 10 times longer than standard bulbs.
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.