Supplied with a Daylight energy saving tube (18 watt) measuring 1200 lumens. Also includes a crystal clear 1.75x magnification lens on a new longer removable flexi-arm 46cm/18. Ideal if you need a little extra magnification to thread a needle or look at details.
Weighted base has six wheels making it easier to move. Flicker-free light help you work and read longer in comfort and the natural daylight technology helps to reduce glare making it more comfortable to use.
Fitted with an 18 watt Daylight fluorescent bulb (product code DH173) which is similar to natural daylight. A diffuser is fitted over the bulb. Tubes are not guaranteed.
Daylight product code: D23030
- Floor lamp with weighted base
- Flicker-free light - work and read longer in comfort
- Natural daylight™ technology reduces eye strain and glare for healthy vision
- True colour correcting, mix and match colours accurately
- 1.75x magnification lens on a flexible arm
- Fitted with 18 watt energy saving Daylight fluorescent bulb (product code DH173) - 300W equivalent
- Colour temperature: 6500K, similar to natural daylight.
- Lamp brightness: 8700 Lux at 15cm and 2950 Lux at 30cm
- Total amount of visible light emitted in Lumens: 1200 lumens
- For replacement bulbs, please see related products
- The removable flexi-arm with magnification lens: 46 cm
- Assembled Width 29.0cm (11½ in)
- Assembled Height 116.0cm (45½ in)
- Assembled Depth 76.5cm (30 in)
- Assembled Weight 6.9kg (15 lbs)
- Length of cable 2.0m
Why is daylight™ so good for you?
- Comfort: With full spectrum daylight™ technology, your eyes will still be fresh at the end of the day! Reducing eye-strain avoids headaches and red-eyes.
- Low heat: Even if you touch the shade or tube of this lamp by accident, you will be safe. All daylight™ bulbs and tubes use the daylight™ low heat technology for ultimate comfort and safety.
- Energy saving: All daylight™ bulbs and tubes use 80% less energy and last 10X longer than standard bulbs.
Downloadable product instructions:
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.