This small radio-controlled watch features Acctim Autoset® technology, which means the watch is pre-set at the factory to the correct time and date. If the radio-controlled signal cannot be received, the Autoset® technology takes over and sets the watch to the correct time until it can be updated automatically again. This watch is tuned to the UK's Atomic Clock transmitter for accurate timekeeping with fully automatic set up and adjustment to seasonal time changes.
Bold black numbers and hands contrast with the clear mother of pearl face, which is complemented by a gold-coloured case and a white artificial leather strap.
With a press of the button the watch announces the time and date in a clear, natural English male voice. It also has a spoken low battery announcement.
- Clear mother of pearl-effect face, with contrasting bold black numbers and hands.
- White artificial leather (PU) strap with gold-coloured buckle.
- Nickel-free gold-coloured case with plastic back.
- Case dimensions: 3.5cm (1.37 inches).
- Two raised buttons; one for time announcement, one for date announcement.
- One recessed button, which will only need to be used to force the watch to search for the radio-signal during season changes, should the watch fail to pick up the signal automatically.
- Announces time, day and date in a natural English, male voice.
- Spoken low battery announcement. The low battery warning is announced when the time button is pressed and the voltage of the battery is dropping to indicate the battery needs to be replaced
- Supplied with a CR2032 battery fitted.
- Batteries are only guaranteed for the first 90 days.
- We recommend that only trained jewellers or watch specialists fit new batteries to avoid any damage to the watch.
- After replacing your watch battery, it will be necessary to put the hands to the 12 o'clock position to re-synchronise the hands and speech.
- You will receive this watch in power-saving mode, meaning there will be no speech or watch movement until it is activated.
- The watch can be used in the UK only where the radio signal can be received, and the time and date set automatically.
Downloadable product instructions: :
- This watch is not water-resistant.
- Some sighted assistance may be required to activate the watch before first use and to calibrate the watch hands after changing the battery.
- RNIB does not guarantee batteries or watch straps.
- If returning as unsuitable, products must be returned in as new condition within 14 days, with original undamaged packaging to be accepted.
Standard delivery times
For items we keep in stock at our warehouse, we make every effort to deliver your order within five working days. However if you've not received your goods within seven working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you.
Covid-19 measures: our warehouse and special order suppliers are still operating and dispatching orders at this time. However, please be aware that Royal Mail and couriers are under increased pressure and their delivery timescales may be extended. Your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. We will pass on your contact information to be able to deliver the product effectively. Whilst delivery is usually within seven days, it may take up to six weeks.
Articles for the Blind scheme
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under Royal Mail's "Articles for the Blind" scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. Therefore we have to use alternative delivery methods, such as courier and Royal Mail services, for higher value orders.
Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a "dispatch note" with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within seven working days of receiving the order) about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.
- Additional Information