A self-charging watch which announces the time, day and date in a clear, natural English male voice. The battery can be recharged by sunlight or artificial light. Includes an alarm and optional hourly announcement. Can be set to receive either the time signals for UK, Germany, America or Japan; the time can be set manually if you are outside of these regions.
- Black leather strap; minimum wrist size: 130mm, maximum wrist size: 180mm.
- Face measures 40mm in diameter.
- Solar powered; natural or artificial light.
- Radio-controlled; automatically adjusts the time when clocks change.
- Two raised buttons; top announces the time; bottom announces the date.
- Two recessed buttons for setting the time manually outside of the radio-controlled time signals.
- Alarm and optional hourly announcement.
Caring for your solar powered watch
- It's important not to let you solar watch battery run down completely because this affects the watch’s ability to recharge effectively.
- To activate the watch, press and hold the button in the two o'clock position for approximately five seconds. The hands will spin to match the internal timekeeping and will stop once they have reached the correct time. This may take up to seven minutes if the last time set is just before the 10 o'clock position.
- RNIB does not guarantee batteries or watch straps.
Downloadable product instructions:
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.
- Additional Information