Screen magnifier for crystal clear magnification
- Magnify and enlarge text and images up to 64 times!
- Crystal clear magnified text, even at the highest levels of magnification
- Zoom in to see the detail, or zoom out for an overview
- Huge choice of high contrast mouse pointers & text cursors
- The best touchscreen magnification for tablets and touchscreen laptops (when your device is touchscreen enabled)
- Supports Windows 7, 8.1 & 10, tablet, laptop and desktop computers
- Buying Options: download & buy online; or purchase a boxed product, portable Dolphin Pen, upgrade, trade-in, multi-user licence or SMA from
Perfect for people with low vision
- No matter what your eye condition, SuperNova Magnifier makes everything crystal clear and easy to read. Enlarge text and images to just the size you need. Enhance contrast with a colour scheme and highlights that perfectly suit you.
- Super easy-to use, choose your perfect Magnifier settings, then sit back and let SuperNova take the strain while you focus on the task in hand.
Your apps and documents, magnified and crystal clear
- Crystal clear magnification for Windows tablet, laptop and desktop computers. Choose the device that fits your lifestyle, job or course and then adjust the magnification to suit you!
- Hundreds of apps supported, including Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office, giving you the same access and productivity as your fully sighted peers.
- Browse the internet and see all the detail you've been missing! Whether you browsing for leisure, or drilling for information, SuperNova Magnifier allows you to zoom in for detail, just when you need it.
- Don't like the colours and contrast in an app you're forced to use? Change it! SuperNova comes with a range of readymade colour schemes, or you can create your own. Plus the colour replacement options mean you swap out a specify colour that doesn't suit your sight.
- Add a camera, and with SuperNova Connect & View you can magnify photos, letters, packaging, greeting cards and so much more.
Personalise the magnification
- Magnify your onscreen text and images up to 64 times their original size. Need to see more detail? Zoom in for total clarity, or boost contrast by turning on your preferred colour scheme, at the touch of a button.
- Choose from 24 colour schemes or mix your own to enhance contrast and reduce glare, ensuring reading is always comfortable, whatever your eye condition.
- Split screen, Window and Lens magnified views help you keep perspective by also showing you the original screen layout - ideal if you have a restricted visual field.
- Replace problem colours such as red or green without changing the rest of your colour scheme.
- Prefer low level magnification on webpages but a higher level split screen magnification in Word documents? Save your settings so access to your apps is perfect for you, every time.
Boost your productivity
- Choose 2 or more monitors and multi-task with SuperNova. Magnify different apps on separate screens. Project your presentations standard size to your sighted audience, keeping your notes magnified to suit you on your laptop. Working closely with a colleague? Clone your display, magnified for you, original size for them.
- Monitor your word count or formula bar by reserving a special magnified Hooked Area, complete with 'live' content. Or just keep one eye on the clock!
Touchscreen magnification - Easy as 1, 2, 3
Please note: Touchscreen only available if you have a touchscreen device.
- Tablet or touchscreen laptop user? Experience the best touchscreen magnification for Windows.
- With SuperNova, touchscreen access is as easy as 1,2,3: ◦With 1 finger - Pan the magnifier, open documents
- With 2 fingers - Zoom magnification in and out - pinch and stretch with 2 fingers
- With 3 fingers - Tap 3 fingers to change the colours and find more options.
- When you need to type on screen, SuperNova Magnifier displays a high contrast, large print on-screen keyboard.
Help When You Need It
- Press CAPS+F1 at any time for simple instructions on using SuperNova in your favourite apps
- SuperNova is backed up by Dolphin’s legendary Product Support team with decades of experience in assisting blind and partially sighted people
- Localised to over 30 languages, SuperNova is supported by a worldwide network of Dolphin accredited dealers and trainers
Manageable for Schools, Employers and other Organisations
- MSI files and Citrix and Terminal Server support simplify maintenance for system and network administrators. Just pay per user.
- Easily transfer skills and migrate users between SuperNova editions if their eye sight or requirements change, without the need to start from scratch.
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. If you’re buying a special order product, we will pass on your contact information to our partners to enable delivery. We may also quote extended delivery times, outside of our standard terms and conditions for these products.
Software products are non-returnable.
- Price includes delivery charge of 10
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.