This foldable, pocket, LED light and magnifier is perfect for spot reading while out and about in shops for seeing prices and labelling, in cafes and restaurants for use with menus, and at home. Only weighing 100 grams with a wrist strap this magnifier is practical for keeping in your pocket and is easily taken anywhere you go.
Daylight product code: DN1350
Why is daylight™ so good for you?
- Comfort: With full spectrum daylight™ technology, your eyes will still be fresh at the end of the day! Reducing eye-strain avoids headaches and red-eyes.
- Low heat: All Daylight lamps use the daylight™ low heat technology for ultimate comfort and safety.
- Energy saving: The LED lights will last for up to 40,000 no need to change an tubes or bulbs.
- 3x Magnification / 8 dioptres
- Circular lens measures 5.5cm in diameter (2.16")
- Illuminated magnifier
- Lens material: Acrylic
- Light source: 3 Bright LEDs
- Light colour temperature: 5,500-6,000°K
- Lux output at 15cm (6"): 380
- Product dimensions: 16.5 x 8.2 x 7.6cm (6.5” x 3.2 ” x 3”)
- Maximum Reach: 17cm (6.7”)
- Product Weight: 0.1kg (0.3lbs)
- Comes with a wrist strap;
- Requires 3 x AAA batteries not included (product code BAT03)
- 24 month warranty
- For downloadable instructions, please use this link Product Instructions (Word doc )
- Please note: Never look directly at the LEDs and never leave the lens in direct sunlight as it could cause a fire hazard.
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.