The DaVinci Pro is an all-in-one HD video magnifier (CCTV) with full page text-to-speech (OCR). It features a full HD Sony® 3-in-1 camera which provides crystal clear images in vibrant colour and contrast, all displayed on the large high resolution 24” LCD screen. DaVinci Pro’s full page OCR allows it to easily read your favourite article or book aloud in a male or female premium voice and in many different languages. When having the DaVinci Pro read to you aloud, you have the option to have it read a full page or select an area of the page to be read. Changing between live image and OCR is simply done with the push of one button. DaVinci Pro’s 3-in-1 Full HD camera allows you to see near, far or a mirror image making the DaVinci Pro the perfect electronic magnifier for any task. The DaVinci Pro is great for applying make-up, shaving, reading, writing, viewing presentations and whiteboards and so much more! The DaVinci Pro’s sleek design makes it a perfect addition for work, home or school.
- Sony® Full HD 1080p camera for live CCTV mode
- 24” high resolution HD LCD, pivots for best image quality
- Auto focus 3-in-1 camera for self-viewing, reading or distance viewing
- Magnification up to 77x
- Slide mechanism provides flexibility for various camera arm positions
- 28 viewing modes to optimize contrast and brightness
- Set up is easy, just plug in and begin
- Computer compatible – via a VGA port, use the screen of the DaVinci rather than the smaller screen of the device being connected. You can then switch between the camera or the device.
Please note your device must have a VGA output option as well for this function to work - VGA cable/adapter not included.
- 13 Mega Pixel Camera for accurate Full Page Text-to-Speech (OCR)
- Reading preview lets you read the entire page or toggle through paragraphs and read selected text
- Easy-to-use console with simple and advanced modes
- Male & Female premium voices
- Save documents, pictures or books and export files to PC
- 22 languages including: Italian, English UK, English US, German, French and more
- 2 year warranty
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. If you’re buying a special order product, we will pass on your contact information to our partners to enable delivery. We may also quote extended delivery times, outside of our standard terms and conditions for these products.
These products are returnable within 14 days of receipt in an “as new” condition in original, undamaged packaging.
We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging.
- Please note: This product will be delivered within 10 days and is only available to buy within the UK.
- Price includes delivery, set up and training.
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.