As well as the 13cm rimless magnifier with 1.75× magnification on a flexible arm for close-up work, the lamp also has a clip attached to a flexible arm to hold paper items and an organiser tray for small items.
A flexible neck lets you position the light where you need it. Provides 2,600 lux at 30cm.
- Direct the light where needed.
- Height adjustable.
- Accessories can be easily removed.
- Base can be fitted with six wheels – please note the light will move much more freely on a hard floor surface than it will on a carpeted surface; particularly those with a high pile.
- Product colour: Antique.
- Switch: Floor switch on cable.
- Size: 183 × 30 × 63cm (72 × 11.8 × 24.8 inches).
- Maximum reach: 44cm (17.3 inches).
- Cable length: 2.1m (82.7 inches).
- Weight: 11.120kg (24.464lb).
- Bulb lifespan: Up to 50,000 hours.
- Daylight product code: D21098.
- Light source: LED.
- Lumens: 1,521.
- Lux: 2,600 lux at 30cm.
- Colour temperature: 6,000k (daylight white light).
- Power consumption: 18W.
- Tungsten equivalent: 100W.
Magnifier arm attachment specification:
- Rimless lens to help you with close work.
- Clips onto lamp stem – height adjustable.
- 1.75× (3.0 dioptre) magnification.
- 13cm (5 inch) diameter lens.
Accessories to order separately
- Replacement 15W bulb (DH425ES).
- This product requires a minimum of two persons to assemble it and sighted assistance may be required.
- Do not leave the magnifier lens unattended in direct sunlight as this constitutes a fire hazard.
- Always remove the lens arm when not in use.
Why are Daylight™ products so good for you?
Comfort: With full spectrum Daylight™ technology, your eyes will still be fresh at the end of the day! Reducing eye strain avoids headaches and red eyes.
Vison: Daylight™ reading lamps have a colour temperature that maximises contrast and clarity with minimal glare, these features are vital for people with low vision.
Low heat: Even if you touch the shade or bulb of this lamp by accident, you will be safe. Daylight™ products use low-heat technology for ultimate comfort and safety.
Energy saving: Daylight™ lamps use 80 per cent less energy and have a light source that will last at least 10 times longer than bulbs in standard lamps.
Ease of use: Daylight™ products are ergonomically designed so they can be effortlessly positioned exactly where light is needed. Function is simple with tactile and easily recognisable switches and buttons.
- Two-year warranty.
- Bulbs and tubes are not guaranteed.
Downloadable product instructions:
Standard delivery times
For items we keep in stock at our warehouse, we make every effort to deliver your order within five working days. However if you've not received your goods within seven working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you.
Covid-19 measures: our warehouse and special order suppliers are still operating and dispatching orders at this time. However, please be aware that Royal Mail and couriers are under increased pressure and their delivery timescales may be extended. Your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. We will pass on your contact information to be able to deliver the product effectively. Whilst delivery is usually within seven days, it may take up to six weeks.
Articles for the Blind scheme
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under Royal Mail's "Articles for the Blind" scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. Therefore we have to use alternative delivery methods, such as courier and Royal Mail services, for higher value orders.
Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a "dispatch note" with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within seven working days of receiving the order) about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.
- Additional Information