This handheld magnifier has a long-life bright white (6,600K) LED light which can be adjusted to yellow (4,500K) or orange (2,700K) using the supplied LED filters. The light switch is large, ridged and easy to use.
Ideal for reading newspapers, menus or books and for taking out and about, the aspheric lens is protected with an extremely resilient cera-tec coating.
It has a white plastic casing and black plastic handle, an easy-change battery compartment and an integrated eyelet for a lanyard. Supplied with a protective lens case and two AA batteries; lanyard not included.
- magnification: 6x / 24 dioptres
- round lens measures 5.8cm (2.3 inches) diameter
- LED illuminated handheld magnifier
- colour temperature adjustable using filters: 6,600K, 4,500K and 2,700K
- easy-to-use light switch
- aspheric lens protected with cera-tec coating
- easy-change battery compartment
- eyelet for lanyard (lanyard not included)
- supplied with protective lens case and two AA batteries
- weight 190g (6.7oz).
- large print product instructions for MAG77 (DOCX)
- audio product instructions for MAG77 (MP3)
- braille product instructions for MAG77 (brf).
Returns and warranty:
- two-year warranty
- if returning as unsuitable, products must be returned in as new condition within 14 days, with original undamaged packaging to be accepted
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.