Pebble HD boasts an HD camera providing a crisp, colourful, high definition picture. A new ergonomic lightweight compact design makes it the perfect companion whether at home or on the go. Carry the Pebble HD in your purse, pocket, or clip it onto your belt with the included carrying case.
- Lightweight, portable with adjustable handle
- HD camera
- Easy-to-use large tactile buttons in colour
- Audible feedback
- Screen: 4.3″ diagonal TFT display
- 28 selectable viewing modes
- Magnification: 4.5x, 5.5x, 7.9x, 9.5x or 13.5x
- Freeze frame with image save capability and PC download
- Adjustable brightness with lights on/off feature
- Multi-purpose handle allows usage in various positions
- Power save mode (after 3 minutes of non-use)
- Battery: 3 hours
- Weight: 205g (7.1 oz)
- Dimensions with handle closed: L140 x W79 x H32mm (L5.5″ x W3.1″ x H1.25″)
- Dimensions with handle extended: L260 x W80 x H26 (L10.2" x W3.1" x H1")
- Includes: Carry case with belt clip, lens cloth, AC adaptor charger and USB to mini-USB power cable
- 2 years warranty
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. If you’re buying a special order product, we will pass on your contact information to our partners to enable delivery. We may also quote extended delivery times, outside of our standard terms and conditions for these products.
These products are returnable within 14 days of receipt in an “as new” condition in original, undamaged packaging.
We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging.
Please note: This product will be delivered within 10 days.
- Price includes delivery.
- For downloadable instructions, please use this link Product Instructions (Word doc )
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.