The Transformer HD is a high performance magnification solution, combined with full page text-to-speech OCR. Featuring a Full HD 1080p 3-in-1 camera, it utilises compatible PC, Android, Mac and iPad devices to provide HD video magnification. It is the most flexible and portable solution for reading, writing and viewing magnified images at any distance. Transformer’s unique compact, foldable design is perfect for school, work or home.
Please note: this product requires the use of a screen (screen not included).
- Full HD 1080p 3-in-1 camera
- Connects via HDMI, USB 3.0 & WiFi
- Up to 30x magnification on 24” LCD screen
- 28 viewing modes to optimise contrast and brightness
- Auto install software/plug and play
- Save documents, pictures or books and export files to your PC
- Compatible device required (not included - please see Compatibility and requirements below)
- Includes: spare battery, external charger and carry case
- Size: L390 x H150 x W300mm (15.35” x 5.91” x 11.81”)
- Weight: 3kg (6.61lbs)
- 24 month warranty
Compatibility and requirements
- iOS: 7 or higher (Wi-Fi only)
- Android OS: 4.4 or higher (Wi-Fi only)
- Computer requirements: Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, USB 3.0, 4GB RAM, Core i3 with 2.5GHz or higher
- MAC: OSX EI Capitan or higher, 1.6GHz Intel Core i5or higher
- TV/Monitor: HDMI input
- Compatible with leading magnification software
Special order We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. If you’re buying a special order product, we will pass on your contact information to our partners to enable delivery. We may also quote extended delivery times, outside of our standard terms and conditions for these products.
This product is returnable within 14 days of receipt in an “as new” condition in original, undamaged packaging.
We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging.
- For downloadable instructions, please use this link Product Instructions (Word doc )
- Please note: This product requires one of the compatible devices described above in order to function.
- This product is only available to buy in the UK.
Standard delivery times
For items we keep in stock at our warehouse, we make every effort to deliver your order within five working days. However if you've not received your goods within seven working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you.
Covid-19 measures: our warehouse and special order suppliers are still operating and dispatching orders at this time. However, please be aware that Royal Mail and couriers are under increased pressure and their delivery timescales may be extended. Your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. We will pass on your contact information to be able to deliver the product effectively. Whilst delivery is usually within seven days, it may take up to six weeks.
Articles for the Blind scheme
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under Royal Mail's "Articles for the Blind" scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. Therefore we have to use alternative delivery methods, such as courier and Royal Mail services, for higher value orders.
Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a "dispatch note" with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within seven working days of receiving the order) about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.
- Additional Information