These close fitting, wraparound eyeshields for children are designed for maximum comfort. With a Medium Grey lens that absorbs 74 per cent of light, this soothing shade provides UV and glare protection.
These eyeshields are suitable for Glaucoma.
As a guide only, it is suggested that this small size would fit children ages 4-7 years.
- Medium Grey lens colour
- 74 per cent light absorption percentage; they allow 28 per cent of light through the lens (VLT percentage)
- Suitable for Glaucoma
- UV and glare protection
- Size: H35 x L130 x W126mm (1.38” x 5.12” x 4.96”)
- Weight: 15g (0.53oz)
- 12 month warranty
- EH110 – 32% medium Grey (small size)
- EH111 – 35% Amber/Orange (small size)
- EH112 – 52% Red/Orange (small size)
- EH113 – 32% medium Grey (medium size)
- EH114 – 35% Amber/Orange (medium size)
- EH115 – 52% Red/Orange (medium size)
- For downloadable instructions, please use this link Product Instructions (Word doc)
- Not for direct observation of the sun.
- Not for protection against artificial light e.g. solaria.
- Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact hazards.
- Not suitable for driving at twilight or night.
- Not suitable for driving and road use.
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.