These modern wraparound eyeshields are a unisex and offer a black, close-fitting frame, designed for maximum comfort and all-round protection.
They are made from lightweight, durable plastic and are fitted with one of five different lens filters: Yellow (product code EH106), Orange (product code EH107), Amber (product code EH108), Green (product code EH105) and Grey (product code EH109).
- Grey lens
- Most commonly used for central and/or peripheral vision loss
- 68% light absorption; they allow 12% of light through the lens (VLT percentage)
- UV protection for reduced glare
- Low contrast filter without any change of colours
- Use outdoors and in medium intensity sunlight
- Supplied with a black, microfibre pouch.
- Size: H40 x L140 x W160mm (1.6" x 5.5" x 6.3")
- Weight: 34g (1.2oz)
- 12 month warranty
- For downloadable instructions, please use this link Product Instructions (Word doc )
- Not for direct observation of the sun.
- Not for protection against artificial light e.g. solaria.
- Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact hazards.
- Not suitable for driving at twilight or night.
- Not suitable for driving and road use.
- Filter Category 2
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.