This is an accessory for the Vocal Blood Pressure monitor, product code DH404. This power pack gives you the option to power your blood pressure monitor via the mains, instead of using batteries. This is ideal for those who prefer to have the blood pressure monitor in one place.
- Mains part for vocal blood pressure monitor, DH404
- Converts AC mains voltage to DC low voltage
- Input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Output: 6V DC, 600mA (only in connection with DH404)
- Double insulated and protected against short circuit and overload by a primary fuse
- Working temperature: 0 - 40 degrees celsius
- Batteries must be removed when in use
- Size: H35 x L77 x W49mm (1.4" x 3.03" x 1.9")
- Weight: 181g (6.4oz)
- 12 month warranty
Important note: Batteries must be removed from the battery compartment when the mains power unit is being used. When using mains power, the date and time settings will not be retained between being unplugged and reconnected, but your data will be retained.
- Please note the following safety instructions:
- Do not attempt to open the charger
- Keep the charger in a dry place (indoor use only)
- Only connect the power supply to a mains supply
- Do not cover the power supply; risk of overheating
- Only clean with a dry cloth
- Prevent contact with oil, grease etc.
- This product is not waterproof. Avoid usage in areas of high humidity and water.
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.