Battery-operated talking bathroom scale that announces your weight in a natural English voice and weighs in either metric (kilograms/grams) or imperial (pounds/ounces).
- Large LCD displays weight in 3.5cm high digits (1.3 inches).
- Language selection: English, French, German or Spanish.
- Adjustable volume: Low, high or silent.
- Auto-on and auto-off functions.
- Metric and imperial conversion button: kilogrammes, stone/pounds, pounds.
- Scales must be used on flat hard flooring, not carpet.
- Size: 26.8 × 28.8 × 2.5cm (10.5 × 11.3 × 0.9 inches).
- Maximum capacity: 160kg (25 stone or 352lbs).
- Low battery indicator.
- Requires three × AAA batteries (included).
Returns and warranty:
- 15-year warranty for manufacturing faults.
- Non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty or unopened with seal intact.
Downloadable product instructions:
- Print instructions for DH366 (DOCX)
- Braille instructions for DH366 (BRF)
- Audio instructions for DH366 (ZIP)
Standard delivery times
For items we keep in stock at our warehouse, we make every effort to deliver your order within five working days. However if you've not received your goods within seven working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you.
Covid-19 measures: our warehouse and special order suppliers are still operating and dispatching orders at this time. However, please be aware that Royal Mail and couriers are under increased pressure and their delivery timescales may be extended. Your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. We will pass on your contact information to be able to deliver the product effectively. Whilst delivery is usually within seven days, it may take up to six weeks.
Articles for the Blind scheme
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under Royal Mail's "Articles for the Blind" scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. Therefore we have to use alternative delivery methods, such as courier and Royal Mail services, for higher value orders.
Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a "dispatch note" with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within seven working days of receiving the order) about any discrepancies.
Claims during the first year of guarantee shall be addressed to RNIB. From the second year of guarantee, claims should be addressed to Terraillon UK directly. Customers to email: [email protected] or call 08082343642
The commercial 15 years guarantee is only applicable for products purchased from UK/Ireland retail.
- Additional Information