This fully-automatic, talking blood pressure monitor for the upper arm speaks in four languages to provide your systolic and diastolic blood pressure and your pulse per minute.
Volume adjustable with the ability to also turn off the speech function. It has a large, easy-to-see display with a blue LCD backlight. It stores the average of all measured morning and evening blood pressure values for the last seven days and includes two x 60 memory spaces for storage of data.
This blood pressure monitor can detect existing cardiac Arrhythmia. It has an automatic switch off function, a signal in case of application error, battery changing indicator, blood pressure passport and a practical storage pouch included.
The measurements taken on this device are for your information only – they are not a substitute for a medical examination; discuss measurements with your doctor and never base any medical decisions on them, for example medication and its administration.
- Talking upper arm blood pressure monitor
- Easy-to-read display
- Time and date displayed when not in use
- Two x 60 memory spaces
- Four languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese and Greek
- Cuff size: 22cm – 36cm circumference (8.66” x 10.23”)
- Includes: Control base, arm cuff with connector, storage pouch and 4 x AA 1.5V alkaline batteries
- Size: H180 x L110 x W80mm (7.09” x 4.33” x 3.15”)
- Weight: 520g (1.15lbs)
- 12 month warranty
- Initial set-up may require assistance from a sighted person.
Voice output when voice function is active:
- The device is ready for use.
- You may start measuring.
- User memory one.
- User memory two.
- Average count; Systole ... mmHg / Diastole ... mmHg / Heart rate ... beats per minutes / According to the WHO guidelines your blood pressure is ...
- Memory space: Systole ... mmHg / Diastole ... mmHg / Heart rate ... beats per minutes / According to the WHO guidelines your blood pressure is ...
- All the counts in the memory have been erased.
Downloadable product instructions:
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.
- Additional Information