This vibrating solar watch has an LCD digital display that can show the time, date or day and an analogue face for a quick glance at the time. It features the option of setting up four vibrating alarms that could remind you of daily activities for example, or to wake you up in the morning. We recommend that solar watch batteries should never be allowed to run down as this could prevent you from being able to recharge it. Try to charge your watch as frequently as you are able to help preserve the battery.
- Solar watch with black leather strap
- Set up to four vibrating alarms
- Solar powered with rechargeable battery
- Glow in the dark, analogue display
- Back lit LCD display
- 12 or 24-hour digital display
- Analogue hands automatically synchronise with the digital LCD time set
- Waterproof 3ATM: not suitable for showers or bathing
- Low battery indicator
- Watch arrives working
- Size: 260 x 44 x 41mm (10.24" x 1.73" x 0.55")
- Weight: 98g (3.6oz)
- 12 month warranty
- Working in association with Action on Hearing Loss.
- For downloadable instructions, please use this link Product Instructions (Word doc)
- Please note: This product is available for use and purchase in the UK only.
- Please note: This is not an easy-to-see or talking watch.<
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.