The Super 8 is a pocket-sized pill organiser suitable for people with regular or complex medication routines. It gives audible and visual alarm reminders up to eight times a day.
- Set up to eight daily alarms for your medication times; these are remembered until you change them.
- Eight tablet compartments, numbered 1 to 8.
- Easy to programme with three extra-large control buttons.
- Clear, easy-to-read screen with digits measuring 2cm high.
- Flashing red LED on the lid that flashes at the same time as the alarm sounds; alarms continue until the case is opened.
- Two volume settings (60 and 75 decibels).
- Easy-to-open magnetic catch for those with weak or shaky hands.
- Especially designed to help those who suffer from Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's.
- Colour: Turquoise.
- Size: 11 × 6 × 3cm. (4.33 × 2.36 × 1.18 inches).
- Three-bar battery power indicator.
- Requires one CR2032 battery (included)
- Non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.
Downloadable product instructions:
Standard delivery times
For items we keep in stock at our warehouse, we make every effort to deliver your order within five working days. However if you've not received your goods within seven working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you.
Covid-19 measures: our warehouse and special order suppliers are still operating and dispatching orders at this time. However, please be aware that Royal Mail and couriers are under increased pressure and their delivery timescales may be extended. Your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. We will pass on your contact information to be able to deliver the product effectively. Whilst delivery is usually within seven days, it may take up to six weeks.
Articles for the Blind scheme
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under Royal Mail's "Articles for the Blind" scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. Therefore we have to use alternative delivery methods, such as courier and Royal Mail services, for higher value orders.
Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a "dispatch note" with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within seven working days of receiving the order) about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.
- Additional Information