This three-in-one light functions as a nightlight, torch and safety light (in the event of a power cut).
The plug-in charging base keeps the torch permanently charged so it’s ready for use at any time. In the event of a power cut or, when you take the torch from its charging base, it switches on automatically.
When first removed from the cradle, the light will be in power cut mode and produce 15 lumens of light, which gives ample light in an emergency and prolongs the life of the in-built rechargeable Li-Ion battery. To use as a torch, push the button once and the single high-powered COB LED produces 130 lumens instead.
While in its cradle it also has two nightlight settings: Dusk to Dawn or Motion Sensor. In Dusk to Dawn mode, five LEDs in the body of the light will emit a low 0.3 lumen glow all night, increasing to 40 lumens if motion is detected to provide a safely lit area.
In Motion Sensor mode, the nightlight will activate to give 40 lumens of light if movement is detected. You can swivel the light in its cradle so that the motion sensor either faces a walkway, or, if you don’t want to use the sensor function, to face the wall.
- Three-in-one nightlight, torch and safety light.
- Automatically turns on when the power goes out.
- Torch simply slides in and out of charging base.
- Induction charging technology.
- LEDs are cool to the touch and never need to be replaced.
- Modern design.
- Lightweight and durable.
- Four-mode press button – Top COB LED / five front LEDs / Top COB LED flasher / Off.
- Two-button nightlight (in charging cradle) – Dusk to Dawn and Motion Sensor / Motion Sensor
- The five-LED nightlight automatically turns on when movement is detected in the dark room.
- Sensor distance 2 to 3m.
- 20-metre light spread.
- Light source: Torch – single COB LED; front light – five super-bright LEDS.
- Lumens: Torch mode – 130 lumens; Emergency mode – 15 lumens; front light – High 40 lumens / Low 0.3 lumens.
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery.
- Charge lasts up to five hours on Low and 2.5 hours on High.
- Battery never needs to be replaced.
For household use
Do not immerse in water
Do not use if product is damaged
Do not use with extension cables or power boards