Peregrine large radio-controlled watch (multiple strap options)CW-PEREGRINE
This large radio-controlled watch features Acctim Autoset® technology, which means the watch is pre-set at the factory to the correct time and date. If the radio-controlled signal cannot be received, the Autoset® technology takes over and sets the watch to the correct time until it can be updated automatically again. This watch is tuned to the UK's Atomic Clock transmitter for accurate timekeeping with fully automatic set up and adjustment to seasonal time changes.
Bold black numbers and hands contrast with the clear white face, which is complemented by a silver-coloured case and a textured brown strap with white stitching.
With a press of the button the watch announces the time and date in a clear, natural English male voice. It also has a spoken low-battery announcement.
- Clear white face, with contrasting bold black numbers and hands.
- Textured brown strap with white stitching and nickel-free stainless steel buckle.
- Nickel-free case with plastic case back.
- Case size: 41mm (1.61 inch).
- Two raised buttons; one for time announcement, one for date announcement.
- One recessed button, which will only need to be used to force the watch to search for the radio-signal during season changes, should the watch fail to pick up the signal automatically.
- Announces time, day and date in a natural English, male voice.
- The watch can be used in the UK only where the radio signal can be received, and the time and date set automatically.
Batteries and strap
- Battery is guaranteed for the first 90 days. The watch strap is not guaranteed.
- Spoken low-battery announcement. The low-battery warning will be announced when the time button is pressed and the voltage of the battery is dropping to indicate that the battery needs to be replaced. The watch should continue to work for around one week after this announcement is made.
- Supplied with a CR2032 battery fitted.
- We recommend that only trained jewellers or watch specialists fit new batteries to avoid any damage to the watch.
- After replacing your watch battery, it will be necessary to put the hands to the 12 o'clock position to re-synchronise the hands and speech
Activating your watch
- You will receive this watch in power-saving mode, meaning there will be no speech or watch movement until it is activated.
- Some sighted assistance may be required to activate the watch before first use and to calibrate the watch hands after changing the battery.
- Please read the instructions for full details of how to activate your watch.
- This watch is not water-resistant.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
SKU Code: CW242
- Clock and watch features Date announcement, Low battery indicator, Nickel free
- Clock and watch type Easy to see, Radio controlled, Talking
- Colour Brown
- Language English (UK)
- Strap type Artificial leather
- Voice type Male, Natural
- Watch size Large (adult)
- Watch strap option Brown artificial leather (PU)
Downloadable product instructions
- Print instructions for CW242 (DOCX)
- Braille instructions for CW242 (BRF)
- Audio instructions for CW242 (ZIP)
Hardcopy product instructions
- When ordering via our Helpline, please note that instruction codes CW240P, CW240B and CW240CD covers the Robin and Peregrine watch models with product codes CW240, CW240M, CW241, CW242 and CW242BLK).