Perkins curved one-hand extension keysBM10
One-hand extension keys are used to reduce the required hand span from seven to four inches when using a Perkins brailler, resulting in being able to write braille with just one hand. One stoke of the keys from either hand will emboss the full braille cell.
- Six braille jeys and one cell spacer.
- Hand span reduced from 17.7 to 10.1 cm (7 to 4 inches).
- Keys fold up when not in use, allowing the brailler to fit into a carrying case.
- Easy to attach.
- Suitable for use on Classic, Light Touch, Electronic, Jumbo and Unimanual Perkins braillers.
- The standard keys must be removed from the brailler so the extension keys to be fitted.
Downloadable product instructions