Listen to DAISY audio books, music CDs and MP3 CDs. The highlight bookmark feature enables you to mark sections so you can quickly return to the important paragraphs. Ideal for education, leisure reading with easy navigation by chapter, page or bookmark.
- Listen in comfort using its built-in speaker or with your own headphones.
- Sturdy built-in handle for portability.
- USB and SD card slot to listen to content from different sources.
- Text-to-speech program enables you to listen to TXT, HTML and Word Documents using high quality Acapela voices.
- Speed up or slow down the playback speed and adjust the tone of the voice to suit you.
- Mains powered or up to 10 hours on its rechargeable battery when playing DAISY audio books, other audio formats may be significantly less. 4 hours to fully charge battery. Sleep timer function to conserve battery life.
- 2 year warranty.
- A spare charger can be ordered under product code DD63.
- Price includes delivery charge of £7.50.
Downloadable product instructions:
Standard delivery times
For items we keep in stock at our warehouse, we make every effort to deliver your order within five working days. However if you've not received your goods within seven working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you.
Covid-19 measures: our warehouse and special order suppliers are still operating and dispatching orders at this time. However, please be aware that Royal Mail and couriers are under increased pressure and their delivery timescales may be extended. Your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. We will pass on your contact information to be able to deliver the product effectively. Whilst delivery is usually within seven days, it may take up to six weeks.
Articles for the Blind scheme
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under Royal Mail's "Articles for the Blind" scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. Therefore we have to use alternative delivery methods, such as courier and Royal Mail services, for higher value orders.
Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a "dispatch note" with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within seven working days of receiving the order) about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.
- Additional Information