A talking calendar watch with silver-coloured case, fitted with a brown leather crocodile-effect strap. It has a white face with clear black numbers and hands. The voice and hands are automatically synchronised for ease of setting.
- natural male English voice
- genuine leather strap
- easy-pull winder
- supplied with CR2025 lithium battery
- supplied with comprehensive instructions on how to set the time, calendar and alarm
- case diameter: 40 mm (1.5 inches approx)
- minimum wrist size: 160mm (6.3 inches approx)
- maximum wrist size: 210mm (8.3 inches approx)
- weight: 50g (1.7oz approx)
Caring for your watch:
- this watch is not water-resistant, please keep in a dry place and do not immerse in water
- the watch is despatched in silent mode. To activate the voice hold the top right button for five seconds. There is also a sleeper tag under the crown (winder); this must be removed. Do not push the crown in until the instructions have been read and followed.
- this watch takes a lithium CR2025 battery, not available from RNIB. Please read the product instructions for details on battery replacement.
- RNIB Talking gents watch with stainless steel bracelet strap (CW231EXP).
- large print product instructions for CW231 (DOCX)
- braille product instructions for CW231 (BRF)
- audio product instructions for CW231 (MP3)
Returns and warranty:
- 12-month warranty; batteries and watch straps are not guaranteed.
- if returning as unsuitable, products must be returned in as new condition, with original undamaged packaging to be accepted.
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.