Use as a conventional folding long cane in good conditions and insert the rechargeable power bank when you need to be more visible to other pedestrians, as well as cyclists and motorists. The rubber cap on the handle protects the power bank in poor weather conditions and is attached to the handle by elastic so that it won’t get lost.
The LEDs illuminate even when the cane is folded, providing you with a handy torch when needed. The power bank can also be used to charge your smart phone.
- Designed for directional light, the user is more visible when the cane is slightly turned.
- Fitted with a hook roller tip; compatible with Ambutech hook cane tips.
- Supplied with a Veho Pebble power bank and charging cable.
- Power bank recharge time: four hours.
- Power bank usage time: three hours LED light on a full charge.
- Ultra-bright LEDs to increase visibility at night or in poor weather.
- Comfy anti-slip handle.
- Length: 135cm (60-inches).
- Low weight; 460g.
- Handle diameter: 2.6cm.
- Cane shaft diameter: 1.3cm.
Caring for your cane
- It is important that you do not overstretch the cord connecting the sections as this could affect the electronics inside the cane.
- When cleaning the cane, use a damp cloth and avoid using any solvents which may damage the components.
Three lengths available
- 125cm (50-inches), four sections, 22 LEDs providing 96 lumens (ML199).
- 135cm (54-inches), four sections, 26 LEDs providing 96 lumens (ML200).
- 145cm (58-inches), five sections, 20 LEDs providing 72 lumens (ML201).
Downloadable product instructions:
Standard delivery times
For items we keep in stock at our warehouse, we make every effort to deliver your order within five working days. However if you've not received your goods within seven working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you.
Covid-19 measures: our warehouse and special order suppliers are still operating and dispatching orders at this time. However, please be aware that Royal Mail and couriers are under increased pressure and their delivery timescales may be extended. Your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. We will pass on your contact information to be able to deliver the product effectively. Whilst delivery is usually within seven days, it may take up to six weeks.
Articles for the Blind scheme
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under Royal Mail's "Articles for the Blind" scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. Therefore we have to use alternative delivery methods, such as courier and Royal Mail services, for higher value orders.
Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a "dispatch note" with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within seven working days of receiving the order) about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.
- Additional Information