Calculate the hypotenuse or the adjacent to your heart’s content with this talking, large button, big display, scientific calculator designed specifically for users with low vision.
The SciPlus-3300 performs a comprehensive set of advanced mathematical and statistical functions, including scientific and trigonometric calculations, as well as fractions.
All operations and outputs are spoken in one of three languages (choose from English, French or Spanish). The calculator does not have speakers but is supplied with wired ear buds, or can be used with speakers via a 3.5mm input jack.
The high-resolution seven-inch colour display shows up to four lines of working. Choose the foreground and background colours that suit you best from black on white, white on black, black on yellow or yellow on black. You can also choose two highlight colours for the cursor and overflow arrows – from red, blue and yellow.
The calculator has a built-in long-life battery that runs for six to eight hours on a full charge (USB A to Mini USB cable and power adapter supplied).
- Supplied with a high quality, large print user manual.
- Big button talking scientific calculator.
- Choice of three language outputs: English, French, Spanish.
- Speech output via wired earbuds (supplied) or plug in your own speakers.
- Seven-inch, hi-resolution, four-line colour display.
- Choice of high-contrast foreground/background colours.
- Size: 22.5 × 15.2 × 3.5cm (8.8 × 5.6 × 1.4 inches).
- Weight: 560g (1.25lb).
- Colour: Silver.
Battery and charging
- Built-in, long-life rechargeable battery: six to eight hours per charge.
- USB A to Mini USB cable and power adapter supplied.
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. We will pass on your contact information to be able to deliver the product effectively. Whilst delivery is usually within seven days, it may take up to six weeks.
Important - order cancellations and returns
We are unable to cancel your order once it has been placed. Should you change your mind about this special order product, you will need to accept the delivery and then contact RNIB Helpline to arrange its return; guidance on how to do this can be found in our Returns Policy.
- Colour option Silver