Smart Beetle braille displayHT343
This ultra-portable 14-cell Braille display with 5 simultaneous Bluetooth connections provides discrete access to all of your mobile devices and personal computer systems. Stay connected via Bluetooth and use the audio prompts as needed without the need to recharge due to the long 24 hour battery life.
- Braille Display: 14 cells
- Keyboard Type: Perkins-style
- Controls: 2 scroll keys, 4 function keys
- Interface: USB 2.0, Bluetooth 2.1
- Audio Alerts: Power on/off and Bluetooth
- Compatibility: JAWS, Window-Eyes, SuperNova, System Access, NVDA, COBRA, Voice-Over for Mac and iOS, Mobile Accessibility and BrailleBack for Android
- Bluetooth Keyboard: Bluetooth keyboard function to use Braille keys to emulate QWERTY keystrokes
- Battery: Average 24 hours, 4 hours recharge time
- Charge via USB connected to PC
- LED indicator for battery status
- Size: 149 x 86 x 27mm (5.86” x 3.38” x 1.06”)
- Weight: 280g (0.617 lbs)
- Warranty: Two-years
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. If you’re buying a special order product, we will pass on your contact information to our partners to enable delivery. We may also quote extended delivery times, outside of our standard terms and conditions for these products.
These products are returnable within 14 days of receipt in an “as new” condition in original, undamaged packaging.
We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging.
- Cell quantity 14