Synapptic is designed to make using a smartphone easier – with built-in magnification and speech, clear and simple menus, and voice recognition. This popular package combines a compact and light Samsung Galaxy A32 5G phone with the Synapptic software, fully setup and ready to use.
This neat and portable phone has a compact 6.4-inch screen and fits easily in your pocket or bag. With a zippy 2Ghz processor and 64GB of storage, this is a fast, modern phone, so you won't need to change your device any time soon!
Also included in this package is easy access to RNIB Reading Services.
- Samsung Galaxy A32 5G mobile phone with Synapptic software installed.
- Everything set up and ready to use.
- One hour’s free training (conducted remotely over the phone) and free, UK-based technical support for a lifetime.
- Two years of free software updates.
- Getting Started guide.
- This phone is not supplied with a SIM card.
- It works with Pay-As-You-Go or contract SIM cards from all major networks, including EE, Vodaphone, O2, 3, Virgin Mobile, T-Mobile, GiffGaff, Tesco Mobile and Asda Mobile.
- If you have an old mobile phone, simply transfer the SIM to the new Synapptic phone – this will instantly transfer your old number, along with any existing credit or contract. Please contact Synapptic if you need help transferring contacts, photos and other data.
RNIB Reading Services
Synapptic now includes easy access to download audio books from RNIB Reading Services. We’ve added specific menu options within Synapptic for this. These allow for searching, downloading, and showing a list of books currently being listened to. Playback is simple and each book remembers the last position. A free subscription to Reading Services is required for access to this service.
Synapptic Software benefits
- Download the full list of Synapptic software benefits from the “User guides” section.
- Built-in speech and magnification, which can be adjusted to suit your needs.
- Clear and simple menus that can be changed so they’re comfortable for you to use.
- Touch & Release® touchscreen control means you can move your finger up and down each menu option and it will be read out, until you stop on the option you want to use. It's as simple as that!
- Built-in voice recognition means it's easy to complete tasks, even if you're not confident at using the keyboard. Simply say what you want typed into an email, a text or an internet search and it will appear and be read out on the screen.
- A help button on every screen means you can access instant help documents and videos for that screen, ensuring you'll never get lost or be stuck for too long.
Our unique built-in Lifeline® support feature means you're only ever three taps away from accessing our remote support service.
- A handheld video magnifier function allows you to enlarge text or any object up to around 20 times – ideal for magnifying menus, timetables, or food labels, at home or when you're out and about.
- Tab & Jump® internet browser makes it easy to do your own online shopping, or banking, or to access information anytime, anywhere.
- Using the reading machine feature makes it easy to translate any text into speech, including letters and instructions.
- Samsung Galaxy A32 (5G) phone.
- Latest Synapptic software.
- SIM-free / unlocked (works with all major networks).
- Screen technology: Ultra-bright, Super AMOLED.
- Rear camera: 48MP standard/wide lens, 8MP ultrawide lens, 5MP depth lens, LED flash.
- Front camera: 13MP.
- Android OS: Version 11.
- Memory: 64GB storage, 4GB RAM.
- Processor: Octa-core, (2 × 2GHz and 6 × 2.0GHz).
- Connectivity: Wi-fi, 3G, 4G, 5G, Bluetooth, PC Sync.
- Standard 3.5mm headphone socket (via USB-C adapter).
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Built-in battery: 5000mAh Li-po.
- Talk time: Up to 24 hours.
- USB connector: USB-C (connects either way up).
- Phone size: 16.4cm × 7.6cm × 0.9cm (6.46 × 3.00 × 0.36 inches).
- Weight: 205g (7.2 oz).
- Screen size (diagonal, corner to corner): 6.45 inches.
Please note: All specifications and measurements are for guidance only and may vary slightly between devices.
Please contact our Technology for Life Team to discuss your requirements and ensure this is the right product for you; 0303 123 9999.
The team at Synapptic offers one hour of free training with your purchase – this is split into three 20-minute sessions and will be carried out by telephone. If you'd like to benefit from the free training, please contact them on 0191 909 7909 to arrange suitable times within the 14-day return period.
If you would like further support to set up your phone, we may have a volunteer in your area. We strongly advise arranging the volunteer time and date before ordering to ensure this is available within the 14-day return period, in case you decide the phone is not suitable.
- You will need to provide a mobile number and email address for delivery, when placing an order for a Synapptic product.
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. If you’re buying a special order product, we will pass on your contact information to our partners to enable delivery. We may also quote extended delivery times, outside of our standard terms and conditions for these products.
Important – order cancellations and returns
We are unable to cancel your order once it has been placed. Should you change your mind about this special order product, you will need to accept the delivery and then contact RNIB Helpline to arrange its return; guidance on how to do this can be found in our Returns Policy.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
Terms and conditions