Tactile talking globeLC251
Our tactile talking globe has clearly discernible tactile topographical features including oceans; mountain ranges; continents; tropics of Cancer and Capricorn; and the international date line.
The globe has 122 audio hot spots embedded in its surface. These can be used with your RNIB PenFriend and are customisable allowing the user to add information about each area being explored.
- Tactile talking globe.
- Tactile features include oceans, mountain ranges, continents, the tropics of Cancer and Capricorn, and the international date line.
- 122 customisable audio hot spots for use with an RNIB PenFriend (not supplied)
- Globe made from PE (polyethylene); base made from MDF.
- Not suitable for children under three years.
- Size: 32cm diameter; total height of assembled globe: 42cm.
- Weight: 1.6kg.
- The globe is not supplied with an RNIB PenFriend.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Format Audio - MP3, Tactile