Talking calendar alarm clockCC20
This rectangular talking clock is simple to use with four large tactile function buttons and no clock face and announces the time or date in a natural English male voice.
The two diamond shaped buttons are used to set your clock, and once set you can place a keypad cover over the top, leaving just the two square time and date announce buttons exposed and preventing accidental setting changes.
- Automatic adjustment for British summertime saves the need to amend the time.
- Voice: natural English male.
- Speech styles: choose from "Two twenty eight PM" or "Almost half past two".
- Features: time, day, date, optional hourly announcement, keypad cover.
- Date format: day, date, month, year (Tuesday 14th August 2018).
- Volume: independent adjustable volume for speech and alarm.
- Buttons: tactile, black.
- Alarm: 11 sounds.
- Case: Brown, gold and red.
- Size (L W H): 14.4 × 8.1 × 3.4 cm (5.67 × 3.19 × 1.35 inches).
- No loss of time or settings when changing the battery.
- Requires one standard 9v PP3 Alkaline battery (supplied).
- Can also be powered by a 7.5V UK mains adaptor (not available from RNIB).
- No sales to Australia.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Clock and watch features Alarm, Date announcement, Hour announcement
- Clock and watch type Talking
- Colour Black, Gold
- Language English (UK)
- Voice type Male, Natural