This dual voice talking watch is radio controlled has a black leather strap with white stitch detailing. It features pinpoint accuracy, automatic time updates, clear voices and optional alarm and hourly announcements. Combined with the three decorative Chronograph style dials on the watch face, this watch is a modern, classic but functional talking watch (chronograph dials are decorative only). Also available with a stainless steel bracelet strap.
This watch receives radio signal in the UK, Germany, Japan and USA (Pacific, Mountain, Central and Eastern).
- Dual voice radio controlled watch announces time, day and date
- Natural male or female voice
- Strap: black genuine leather strap with croco pattern. Maximum wrist size 190mm
- Case: black metal casing
- Case diameter: 42mm
- Face colour: black
- There are two raised buttons and a crown.
- Chronograph style watch (decorative only)
- Optional alarm and hourly announcements
- Automatic time updates
- CR2032 battery included (replacement batteries available with product code: BAT05)
- Size: H13 x L245 x W45mm (0.5” x 9.6” x 1.8”)
- Weight: 46g (1.63oz)
- 24 month warranty (watch straps and batteries are not guaranteed)
Please note: Watch straps and batteries are not guaranteed.
- For downloadable instructions, please use this link Product Instructions (Word doc )
- Please note: The three decorative Chronograph style dials are decorative only and are not functional. Watch straps and batteries are not guaranteed.
- Please note: In regions where an atomic signal cannot be received, the time can be set manually. The date function is only available when the watch has received the atomic signal.
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.