Keep on top of medication regimes with reminders from this talking pocket clock.
Set up to five daily alarms so you never miss a dose.
The clock is radio-controlled (UK and US only) which means the time and date are set automatically by radio signal (time can be set manually in other parts of the world but may require sighted assistance). This also means the clock will automatically update when the clocks change in the spring and the autumn and therefore means you should never have to change the time manually unless out of the signal range.
It has two voice settings – male English 24-hour clock; and female English 12-hour clock – and speaks the time at the press of a large button. (Press twice to hear the date.)
When the battery is low the LCD shows a blinking low battery icon. The voice signal reception and backlight functions will not operate.
This pocket clock is supplied with a carabiner clip and a lanyard and can be used as a keyring.
This clock is to be used only as an organisational aid in taking your medication and the responsibility for correct medication compliance is solely the responsibility of the consumer.
This clock is available in two colour options. You are currently viewing the white option.
- Pocket medication reminder keychain.
- Automatically updates when the clocks change.
- Atomic radio-controlled time and date reception.
- Global signals available for UK and USA (60KHz only).
- Signal strength indicator.
- Manual signal reception.
- Signal reception success or failure indicator.
- Time can be also be set manually. Date cannot be set manually.
- Five daily alarms.
- 12 or 24 hour LCD display and voice announcement.
- Dual voice: Clear English male (24-hr) or female (12-hr) voice.
- Colour: White.
- Interchangeable keychain or lanyard.
- Carabiner clip and lanyard included.
- Two-year warranty (not including battery).
- Supplied with a CR2032 battery.
- Easy to change battery.
- Low battery indicator.
- RNIB does not guarantee batteries.
Your clock may arrive in sleep mode to preserve the battery. To wake up your keychain press the talk button for around two seconds.
The date cannot be adjusted manually.
- Battery option With battery
- Clock and watch features Alarm
- Clock and watch type Radio controlled, Talking
- Colour option White
- Language English (UK)
- Voice type Male