ViewPlus SpotDot Emprint embosser - redHE13R
The ultimate in producing braille and ink documents at the same time, the only full colour ink and braille embosser in the world, working with A4 cut paper and TSS Tiger Software Suite for Braille and Ink production within MS Office. Excellent for tactile document production in an educational setting as this allows teacher and learner to read the same document.>
- Twice as fast as the first Emprint™ model - now 50 CPS!
- New easy-to-use operator panel with tactile buttons.
- Uses the same paper and ink cartridges as an HP Inkjet printer.
- 50 characters per second.
- High-quality single sided braille.
- Industry leading tactile graphics.
- 300 DPI colour and black ink.
- Sheet-fed paper.
- Worry-free maintenance.
- Two year manufacturer warranty.
- Dimensions: W61cm, D43cm, H18cm
- Print speed: up to 50 CPS.
- Printing Mode: single-sided.
- Tactile resolution: 20 DPI.
- Tactile graphic dot heights: seven steps for color representation.
- Braille dot heights: adjustable in three heights.
- Color print resolution: 300 DPI.
- Color print quality: Best, normal, draft.
- Black ink: Hewlett Packard Type 56 Black
- Color ink: Hewlett Packard Type 57 Tri-Color.
- Printing width: up to 8-inches (203mm).
- Paper width: 4.33 to 8.5 inches (110mm to 216mm)
- Paper: automatic sheet feed.
- Paper tray capacity: 150 sheets copy, 60 sheets braille paper
- Paper weight: 30lb to 140lb (50gsm to 230gsm)
Conection / Capability
- Connection: USB (1.1, 2.0)
- Compatibility: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
Dimensions / weight
- Height: 7 inches (178mm)
- Width: 24 inches (610mm)
- Depth: 17 inches (432mm)
- Weight: 26.5lbs (11kg)
Temperature / Humidity
- Recommended temperature: 59 - 95 °F (15 - 35 °C)
- Storage temperature: -4 - 158 °F (-20 - 70 °C)
- Humidity: 20 - 80% RH (non-condensing)
- 100 - 240 VAR (+/- 10%)
- 50/60 Hz (+/- 3%)
- Standby: 12 W
- Average ink printing: 26 W
- Average embossing: 64 W
- Heavy embossing: 110 W
Special order product
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. We will pass on your contact information to be able to deliver the product effectively. Whilst delivery is usually within seven days, it may take up to six weeks. The £9.95 delivery charge is included in the price for UK mainland deliveries, please contact us for a delivery quote for other areas of the UK such as Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
Important - order cancellations and returns
We are unable to cancel your order once it has been placed. Should you change your mind about this special order product, you will need to accept the delivery and then contact RNIB Helpline to arrange its return; guidance on how to do this can be found in our Returns Policy.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.