Battery-operated talking bathroom scale that announce your weight in a natural English voice and weigh in either metric (kilograms/grams) or imperial (pounds/ounces).
- Large LCD displays weight in 3.5cm high digits (1.3 inches).
- Language selection: English, French, German or Spanish.
- Adjustable volume: Low, high or silent.
- Auto-on and auto-off functions.
- Metric and imperial conversion button: kilogrammes, stone/pounds, pounds.
- Scales must be used on a flat hard flooring, not carpet.
- Dimensions: Length 26.8cm, Width 28.8 cm, Depth 2.5cm.
- Maximum capacity: 160kg (25 stone or 352 pounds).
- Large print instructions packed in with the product.
- low battery indicator
- supplied with three AAA batteries
- replacement batteries are available: standard (BAT03) or rechargeable (BAT08).
Returns and warranty:
- 15-year warranty for manufacturing faults
- non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty or unopened with seal intact.
Downloadable product instructions:
- Print instructions for DH366 (DOCX)
- Braille instructions for DH366 (BRF)
- Audio instructions for DH366 (ZIP)
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
Claims during the first year of guarantee shall be addressed to RNIB. From the second year of guarantee, claims should be addressed to Terraillon UK directly.
The commercial 15 years guarantee is only applicable for products purchased from UK/Ireland retail.
- Additional Information