The Duet 2 offers FM stations plus a host of new, crystal clear digital stations, via DAB. Complete with the option to save up to 10 stations, clear rich sound and contrasting yellow controls to help those with low vision, it also includes a favourite button, which allows you to store your favourite radio station at a single touch.
Menu, station names and information are displayed on a large, amber backlit LCD panel.
- Easy-to-see radio with tactile buttons
- Set up to 10 stations (five FM, five DAB)
- Large LCD display
- Search or manual tuning
- Rotary tuning, volume and tone controls
- Headphone socket for private listening
- 5FM and 5DAB station pre-sets allowing you to easily find your favourite radio stations
- Controls have tactile symbols to help with differentiation
- Large handle, making portable
- Mains or battery operated 100hours (batteries not included)
- Made by Roberts, provided by British Wireless for the Blind Fund
- Size: H205 x L205 x W135mm (8” x 8” x 5.3”)
- Weight: 1.8kg (4lbs)
- 12 month warranty
Please note: This item cannot be sold outside of the UK
- For downloadable instructions, please use this link Product Instructions (Word doc )
- Please note: 4 x LR20 batteries required if battery power desired. Not included.
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.