Three raised sides prevent food from sliding off the board during preparation, a non-slip base ring stops movement on the work surface, and a four-pronged food holder attaches to the edge, allowing you to secure food items for confident chopping and slicing.
Suitable for use with soft fruit and vegetables, cheese and bread.
Dishwasher- and microwave-safe.
- Red non-slip chopping board.
- Suitable for use with foods such as soft fruit and vegetables, cheese and bread.
- Four-pronged section for further stability when cutting or spreading; easy to attach and remove.
- Right- and left-handed use.
- Suitable for people with limited dexterity.
- Dishwasher- and microwave-safe.
- Size: 28 × 21 × 5cm (11 × 8.2 × 1.97 inches).
- Weight: 395g (13.9oz).
- Use caution when using sharp utensils.
- Not suitable for use on a stove, in an oven or a microwave.
- Not suitable for hard foods such as onion or potato.
Returns and warranty:
- 3-year warranty.
- Non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty, or unopened and returned within 14 days in a sellable condition.
Downloadable product instructions:
Standard delivery times
For items we keep in stock at our warehouse, we make every effort to deliver your order within five working days. However if you've not received your goods within seven working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you.
Covid-19 measures: our warehouse and special order suppliers are still operating and dispatching orders at this time. However, please be aware that Royal Mail and couriers are under increased pressure and their delivery timescales may be extended. Your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. We will pass on your contact information to be able to deliver the product effectively. Whilst delivery is usually within seven days, it may take up to six weeks.
Articles for the Blind scheme
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under Royal Mail's "Articles for the Blind" scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. Therefore we have to use alternative delivery methods, such as courier and Royal Mail services, for higher value orders.
Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a "dispatch note" with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within seven working days of receiving the order) about any discrepancies.
Due to hygeine reasons, this product is non-returnable unless faulty.
Faulty returns: If faulty, the RMA must be raised within 30 days of receipt of the product. It must be returned to Amethyst for assessment of the fault before we can confirm the repair, replacement or refund. The unit may have to go to the supplier to confirm the fault.
- Additional Information