Unlike oven mittens these five-fingered gloves allow a more secure grip. Heat-resistant to dry contact heat up to 350 degrees Celsius (662 Fahrenheit), these gloves are designed for flexibility and comfort.
Soft, non-allergenic and suitable for right- and left-handed use, these gloves have two layers. The inner glove controls the fit and comfort while the outer glove absorbs the heat. Because your fingers are free to move, you get a more secure grip, and the extra length (31cm from fingertip to cuff) offers protection over your wrists.
Machine wash at 40C and hang to dry naturally.
Also available with a long sleeve – 39cm fingertip to cuff – (DK162).
- Pair of heat-resistant gloves.
- Heat resistant up to 350C / 662F.
- One size (medium to large) with a generous fit for flexibility.
- Protect wrists as well as hands.
- Designed to leave fingers free to move for a more secure grip.
- Suitable for left- and right-handed use.
- Machine washable at 40C cotton cycle (dry naturally).
- Size: 31cm (fingertip to cuff) × 17cm; fabric 0.6cm thick (12.21 (fingertip to cuff) × 6.69 inches; fabric 0.24 inches).
- Weight: 202g (7.13oz).
- Also available in a long sleeve – 39cm fingertip to cuff (DK162).
- Not for use above 350 degrees dry contact heat, or when wet or soiled.
- Not suitable as protection against steam or hot liquid spillage.
- Wash regularly to prevent build-up of fatty deposits, which if left could give the effect of hot spots.
- Always keep the gloves clean. Any build up or contamination can affect the glove’s performance.
- Use your regular washing agent; do not use bleach. Dry naturally.
- Non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty, or unopened and returned within 14 days in a sellable condition.
Downloadable product instructions:
Standard delivery times
For items we keep in stock at our warehouse, we make every effort to deliver your order within five working days. However if you've not received your goods within seven working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you.
Covid-19 measures: our warehouse and special order suppliers are still operating and dispatching orders at this time. However, please be aware that Royal Mail and couriers are under increased pressure and their delivery timescales may be extended. Your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. We will pass on your contact information to be able to deliver the product effectively. Whilst delivery is usually within seven days, it may take up to six weeks.
Articles for the Blind scheme
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under Royal Mail's "Articles for the Blind" scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. Therefore we have to use alternative delivery methods, such as courier and Royal Mail services, for higher value orders.
Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a "dispatch note" with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within seven working days of receiving the order) about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.
- Additional Information